 General / 55457
  From Dan Brown

Hi all. I am back. It has been awhile since I have posted anything from just me. I am no longer on Bricklink. And I have taken back seat at the Toy and Plastic Brick Museum (daily operations). I am back to building again for the 1st time in well (...) (14 years ago, 13-Jun-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: From Dan Brown

(...) This sounds so cool. Too bad I'm on the opposite side of the state. :-( Jeff (14 years ago, 16-Jun-10, to lugnet.general)