 General / 55374
  Re: Brick Dice

(...) Green, but no black? It's _almost_ the classic color assortment. (...) There's always the 1x1 brick with studs on four sides! I'm sure there are plenty of other options out there as well, but each one will probably get progressively farther (...) (14 years ago, 30-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Dice

(...) Yeah, I have blank black dice, but they are harder to ink with white ink for technical reasons, so I just stuck with the other five colors.. (...) (14 years ago, 5-Feb-10, to lugnet.general)