 General / 55347
    Re: What's the story with all the recent mold changes? —Jeff Szklennik
   I got set (URL) 5866 Rotor Rescue> for Christmas & it comes with (URL) (6) yellow 1x3 inverted slopes>; (2) of mine have a thinner 'thin' edge while the other (4) have a thicker 'thin' edge. Anyone else notice this? Jeff S. (15 years ago, 29-Dec-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: What's the story with all the recent mold changes? —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) I finally took a pic: (URL) Also, I mistakenly posted to .general last time, so I'm setting the reply back to .parts. Jeff (15 years ago, 27-Jan-10, to lugnet.parts, FTX)