 General / 55282 (-5)
  Re: LEGO iPhone/iPod Touch Rotating Dock

(...) Philo, Thanks. I think I have a couple of those in my bins. I might be able to add them to the back and have them rest on the iMac base. Thanks for the kind words and suggestion! “Keep on Building” ---...--- Steven B. Combs, Ph.D. :: Bricks in (...) (15 years ago, 9-Sep-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO iPhone/iPod Touch Rotating Dock

(...) Nice iPod accessory! About the anti-sliding part, I'd suggest (URL) and easy to fix. Philo (15 years ago, 9-Sep-09, to lugnet.general)

  Fire Brigade Door Prize At BrickFair

If you are winner of the Fire Brigade (or know who did) at BrickFair, please contact me at richwschamus@comcast...spam>.net. Ref: Your missing item. Thanks. Have Fun! C-Ya! Rich (15 years ago, 26-Aug-09, to lugnet.general)

  From GeekDad: BrickFair 2009: LEGO, LEGO, Everywhere!

BrickFair 2009: LEGO, LEGO, Everywhere! By Matt Blum August 25, 2009 As you might imagine, it’s not often that I feel like one of the less geeky people in any room. Yet I had just such an experience this past Sunday at BrickFair. I found myself (...) (15 years ago, 26-Aug-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.events, FTX)

  LEGO® STAR WARS™ Celebrates 10 Years of the Force With 'The Quest for R2-D2'

LEGO® STAR WARS™ Celebrates 10 Years of the Force With 'The Quest for R2-D2' /PRNewswire/- Fans follow search through online comics and mini movie to premiere on Cartoon Network - ENFIELD, Conn., Aug. 24, 2009 -- LEGO Systems, Inc. continues its (...) (15 years ago, 26-Aug-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact