 General / 55077
  My first year with my own FLL team

After helping my son’s school with their FLL team last year I got the wild idea to start my own FLL team this past year. I had no idea what I was in for but I knew that I wanted to put together a team that was dedicated to learning about FLL and (...) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: My first year with my own FLL team

(...) snipped Awesome job James. Congrats to you and your team. Janey "Red Brick" (16 years ago, 12-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)