 General / 5507
Re: Lugnet Roll Call?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 00:04:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes:
Hello,
A while ago, I remember reading someone saying something about a lugnet
Roll Call form, and am just wondering if it ever went into effect.
If not, I think that it might be a groovy idea.

No, it hasn't gone into effect.  The old thread:

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=1137&t=i&v=a

It'll happen though the member pages where you can put up anything you want
about yourself.

--Todd

p.s.  I think some of the UK people started their own informatl UK roll call.