 General / 54989
  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) Before looking at it, I thought it would be a typical "newspaper-type" article (i.e. poorly written, incomplete research, etc.). But after taking a quick peek at Gizmodo, it looks like they put a decent amount of effort into it (working with (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) Yeah, it's obvious they put time into it-- all those pictures were seemingly done themselves, not some sort of stock photos or anything. And they obviously spent some time at least trying to do some research. I guess my natural assumption (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)