 General / 54961
    monypoli game —David Shifflett
   Hi all, I have just posted some scans of my Monypoli game. (URL) would appreciate any help I could get in translating the text. I would like to post the translation with the scans. Also, I am missing the playboard. If anyone has one for sale, or one (...) (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)