 General / 54958
  Making custom stickers, advice needed

I am looking for advice on how to make custom stickers. I have a Canon color ink jet printer to make them with (I dont think it can do anything special like print white ink) Firstly, I am looking for advice as to what sort of sticker paper to use (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Making custom stickers, advice needed

(...) There was a recent discussion about this on the Trains-n-Town website: (URL) Basically, I've used the RGB values from the ldraw.org color chart, printed on regular white mailing labels as a base, then modified till the color came close. There (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)