 General / 54945
Re: New iPaB Wall View on BrickBuildr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:53:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Michael Huffman wrote:
   I was so excited when I first released iPaB. When I told my LUG-mates about it, their only criticism (in jest) was “you should make a wall view where you can see everything on one page.” Grrr... I thought.

So for those of you who don’t like scrolling through pages, now you can view a store’s iPaB Wall all on one page!

This is a screenshot:

Thank you & your feedback is welcomed!

--Mike.

Is there a method to adding a LEGO store to the list? I will be going to a couple of the LEGO stores in Chicago in about a month and would be willing to gather the contents of their P.A.B. walls...as well as a list of what’s in them. ;-) I think that there are enough people who go to the Chicago stores that we could get regular updates.

David