 General / 54917
  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) ... and 50% of the time, it's a link to Amy Hughes' church. Well, except for one guy who sends me fresh and new content. Steve (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) Yea, I've been sent that link a few times myself and had a neighbor describe the church also (though that neighbor was also using Bricklink before I shared that I was into LEGO). I have actually not yet had anyone react badly (even cashiers in (...) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)