 General / 54917 (-5)
  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) ... and 50% of the time, it's a link to Amy Hughes' church. Well, except for one guy who sends me fresh and new content. Steve (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) Ouch again! Bob does bring up a good point (even if it was an obvious one.) Kids are the primary market for TLC, so it’s a good thing that no one has suggested that this change. Leg Godt, (that means Play Well, in case you forgot) Scott (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

Hi, Thanks for bringing this up, it's nice to see some action on Lugnet again. It's become a lot easier fo me to be be accepted as a LEGO builder now than when I was a teen or in my early 20s. Partly that's because my peers are older and aren't all (...) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) Or even "Definitely! Don't you?" (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) (URL) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact