 General / 54906
    Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO —Scott Wardlaw
   (...) Ouch, but taking your own advise, I shouldn't care what you say...right? Actually, I don't loose any sleep over anyone thinking that I'm childish or odd in some way because LEGO is a hobby of mine. The purpose of my post was to spur creativity (...) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO —Allister McLaren
   (...) You learn fast. (...) That's not something I'm interested in. I make my preferences known by buying the sets I like, and not buying the ones I don't like. (...) I'm unlikely to do either. And I have no idea what posters have to do with this. (...) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)