 General / 54895
    Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO —Jeffrey Findley
   (...) Bring your minifigs to work! I remember "Bring Your Minifig To Work Day - Dec. 13, 1996" If you search Google Groups, you'll see my posting with the above title. I brought in 45 minifigs that day. :-) Jeff (16 years ago, 15-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO —John P. Henderson
   (...) I've had three Vikings and two Town guys with a box truck I built with my company's logo on it on my desk for a year or so now. Starting about a month ago, a co-worker started bringing in little green plastic army men (non-Lego) so she could (...) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)