 General / 54881
  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

I've had that same kind of question asked of me before. My response differs on the way that they ask it. For example, the question, "You still play with LEGOs? What are you a little kid or something?" would be retorted to with, "Well, if I made (...) (16 years ago, 14-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) I don't generally mention payments that the club receives for shows because our members aren't actually _paid_ to participate. We try to reimburse stuff like parking and any applicable admission costs (though we always try to make sure we get (...) (16 years ago, 15-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)