 General / 54877 (-5)
  Re: New Feature at BrickBuildr

(...) Thank you for joining! :) Let me know if there's anything I can do to make the web-site better. (Just to let everyone know, I changed one of my database queries, so now the calendar renders A LOT faster!) --Mike. (16 years ago, 14-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New Feature at BrickBuildr

(...) (snip) (...) (snip) (...) Yours is a good job, thanks for doing it and for sharing with the community. I've just joined today ^^ julencin2000 (16 years ago, 13-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Anyone know what's happening to www.brickwiki.org?

I've long been a fan of Brickwiki, particularly the well documented pirate glossary which it contains (not so much the 'Drome Racing' stuff, but I guess that addresses a need too), but it seems like the site might be on the way out. I've been trying (...) (16 years ago, 12-Sep-08, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for ideas for building warehouse style lights

"Jonathan Wilson" <jfwfreo@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:K6zArA.6EB@lugnet.com... (...) I work for an electrical contractor and we install two different styles typically: The first is an HID (high intensity discharge) "highbay" fixture. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Sep-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for ideas for building warehouse style lights

(...) Are you asking about florescent lights (two long tubes) or incandescent (large bulbs)? I have seen both in warehouses etc. The incandescent lights would easily be made by using a large radar dish with a 1x1 transparent cone as the "bulb". (...) (16 years ago, 11-Sep-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact