 General / 54872 (-20)
  Re: Looking for ideas for building warehouse style lights

(...) Is there a photo link you could direct me to? It isn't clear (to me) which type of lights you are referring to. Interior lights? Exterior? Thanks, Jonathan (16 years ago, 11-Sep-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Looking for ideas for building warehouse style lights

I am looking for ideas on how to produce lights similar to the style you see on the roof of warehouses, warehouse style retailers etc. The only stipulation is that they must be minifig scale and must have a single stud on top as the attachment point (...) (16 years ago, 10-Sep-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Unsorted lego funny

I pretty much LOL'ed when I saw this. Some NSFW language. (URL) hasn't felt like this? Steve (16 years ago, 8-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO(R) Enhances Reliability of its Global Web Presence with UltraDNS

CircleID Internet Infrastructure, By UltraDNS Sept. 04, 2008 LEGO(R) Enhances Reliability of its Global Web Presence with UltraDNS World's Sixth Largest Toy Manufacturer Experiences Significant Reduction in Web Traffic Loss Following Switch to (...) (16 years ago, 8-Sep-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Article in Business Section of The Washington Post

The below article was published in today's Business Section of the Washington Post: (URL) CDC (16 years ago, 7-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

  Tiny Contest - Spot all the Lego sets

As originally posted (URL) here>, here's a safe way to kill some time at work: Can you name all the sets that were used in the following diorama? (URL) Guidelines: 1) There are no prizes - just bragging rights (lol, yeah right) 2) You can use set (...) (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A simple rollercoaster...

(...) That's what my son says too, but that will need a larger room than I have at home! I'm putting my hopes in a Lego fest which we will try to organize here in Sweden this autumn. I thought we should try to build something big together, that's (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A simple rollercoaster...

Very nice! I'm glad to see you have made a successful roller coaster. I see you attached all the baseplates together. The firmer your track is the farther and faster your train will run. Now you need to start working on a loop! (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) I picked up my book from the post office today. I was surprised to see it includes keychains, polybag sets, and service packs -- no pictures of the service packs, though. I don't recall if your CD had that info (my copy is at home so I can't (...) (16 years ago, 28-Aug-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO(R) minifigure turns 30

(...) Found another story today on Wired.com (URL) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) I dunno, there seems to be a (URL) petition> about it! Tim (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Congratulations, Nathan Sawaya!!!

Nathan has made today's Yahoo Home page news box!!! (as of 11:30 am PDT) Congratulations! Here's a link to the full article: (URL) Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

I really cannot see how LEGO can ethically release this kit since it was created as an exclusive for the employees of Vesta. I would be sorely disappointed in TLG if they did such a thing. "Limited ediition" and "exclusive" mean something. As "The (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) You could buy 4, and put Port Block up on legs. (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) I claim that I might buy two, and I assure you that it would save my LEGO (Port Block, critically affected by the rising sea levels resulting from global warming) from financial ruin. Richard Still baldly going... (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Who has the most minifigs?

(...) Thanks for the info. He's a good looking guy from a cool set. Chris (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who has the most minifigs?

(...) This guy from set # 1592: (URL) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO(R) minifigure turns 30

(...) Abner, Thank you for relaying this report. Happy B-Day Minifig! Have Fun! C-Ya! Rich (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  LEGO(R) minifigure turns 30

On Monday the LEGO(R) minifigure will turns 30 It's not every day that a children's toy becomes a design icon but in the case of LEGO minifigure, those tiny plastic male and female figurines that animate (in an inanimate sort of way) children's (...) (16 years ago, 23-Aug-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Who has the most minifigs?

Brian Darrow wrote: [...] (...) Who is the "blue vested dude"? Chris (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact