 General / 54867 (-5)
  Tiny Contest - Spot all the Lego sets

As originally posted (URL) here>, here's a safe way to kill some time at work: Can you name all the sets that were used in the following diorama? (URL) Guidelines: 1) There are no prizes - just bragging rights (lol, yeah right) 2) You can use set (...) (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A simple rollercoaster...

(...) That's what my son says too, but that will need a larger room than I have at home! I'm putting my hopes in a Lego fest which we will try to organize here in Sweden this autumn. I thought we should try to build something big together, that's (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A simple rollercoaster...

Very nice! I'm glad to see you have made a successful roller coaster. I see you attached all the baseplates together. The firmer your track is the farther and faster your train will run. Now you need to start working on a loop! (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) I picked up my book from the post office today. I was surprised to see it includes keychains, polybag sets, and service packs -- no pictures of the service packs, though. I don't recall if your CD had that info (my copy is at home so I can't (...) (16 years ago, 28-Aug-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO(R) minifigure turns 30

(...) Found another story today on Wired.com (URL) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact