 General / 54850
    Commemorating the Great Brickshelf Crisis of 2007 —Jim DeVona
   I believe it's been a bit over a year since Brickshelf almost shut down last summer. Without reviving debate about Brickshelf's merits, does anyone know how the site is faring? I recall there was talk at the time of new revenue sources such as (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.general) !!

        Re: Commemorating the Great Brickshelf Crisis of 2007 —Fradel D. Gonzales
   (...) Your guess is as good as mine. I was wondering what the situation is right now also. F (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Commemorating the Great Brickshelf Crisis of 2007 —Abner Finley
   (...) Please, move right along... nothing to see here. Keep the traffic moving. Everything is fine. :) -Abner (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)