 General / 54847 (-5)
  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) If that doesn't convince TLG to release it, I don't know what will. (16 years ago, 15-Aug-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Use protection? (UV that is)

(...) I have a nice big west-facing window in my building room. I hung two ordinary windowshades back-to-back; they keep virtually all daylight out. I have kept my tall white tampon building by the window for over four years now, and it is still (...) (16 years ago, 15-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) I've literally just signed up for a LUGNET membership just to post here because... I WANT THIS SET! (Or at least a generic one, not necessarily Vestas-branded) If I could only buy one more Lego set ever, this would be the set, as it is the (...) (16 years ago, 15-Aug-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Win a MINDSTORMS NXT set at Brickfair

This year at BrickFair, a grand prize of a MINDSTORMS NXT set will be awarded to one lucky person. But, instead of the grand prize simply being awarded to the winner of any event, everyone who enters any of the three MINDSTORMS events will be (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Toltec Raideen - 4894 alternate model

Here's an alternate model for the 4894 Mythical Creatures set. Re-imagining Brave Raideen as god of the Toltec jungle: (URL) it out! ..joseph g (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact