 General / 54825
    Re: Legal to sell "reverse engineered" copies of LEGO stickers? —Jordan Schwarz
   (...) I have used vector graphics to replicate logos on occasion, and the nature of the process may give some insight into the legality of this. Say we're duplicating a logo: first, an image or scan of the logo is imported into the vector graphics (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Legal to sell "reverse engineered" copies of LEGO stickers? —Johan Korten
   (...) LEGO is picky about e.g. Vestas, but they don't care (and most other bussinesses too) about other stickers (see www.ministickers.nl for our collection of vinyl/pvc stickers). (16 years ago, 1-Nov-08, to lugnet.general)