 General / 54704
Re: Town Model House 4954
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 13:41:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   How come LEGO SHOP @ HOME says that the #4954 Town Model House “Sorry, item is not available in this country: United States.” yet you can find it on amazon.com?

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-4498925-LEGO%C2%AE-Creator-Townhouse/dp/B000NOSI0C/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1212292266&sr=8-1

Does anyone know if the LEGO stores sell this item? Thanks

I think LEGO is phasing that model out. I believe this because it has been disappearing from shelves, and now it shows that message you have indicated in shop at home. I would guess the stores had it and maybe still do, if they have stock left. I got mine recently at a TRU. It was the last one left and they where silently clearing them out, without any indication on the shelve, nevertheless, greatly reduced pricing. I think I paid $40.