 General / 54665
    Lets play the "Guess this Part" Game. —C. L. GunningCook
   Saw this cool little MOC on brickshelf, but its driving me insane... I can not figure out what part is the "record"... (URL) anyone else know what it is???? I can make out the copyright and the words "the LEGO group" so Im pretty sure its not a (...) (16 years ago, 25-Apr-08, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lets play the "Guess this Part" Game. —David Eaton
   (...) Pretty sure it's one of these, upside down: (URL) Which came in the Ultimate Lightsaber Duel: (URL) DaveE (16 years ago, 25-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Lets play the "Guess this Part" Game. —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Ah ha! Thanks Dave, I dont own that part, (I only have the similar part with the hook from the hockey sets) and I had no idea it was made without the hook. (Stores that info away for a rainy day) Thanks for your prompt answer and clearing that (...) (16 years ago, 25-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)