 General / 54662
  Lego hits Yahoo front page

I saw it at about 9:40 pm Pacific time, April 20 2008: "Lego makes a comeback" is the top story. There are links to a story about Lego Batman & Indy on the Yahoo Games page, and to a blog that talks about Lego in web searches. It is at: (URL) Games (...) (16 years ago, 22-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego hits Yahoo front page

(...) Pretty cool, though I'm wondering if the person who wrote the one article thought the Halo LEGO thing was actually serious, and not the April Fool's joke that it clearly is. I've been following the news on both of these games, and while LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 22-Apr-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)