 General / 54648
    Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone —John Gerlach
   (...) I was at the Mall of America store a few Saturdays ago. In my less than half-hour there, I saw them have to bring out three new boxes of PaB parts to fill empty 'holes' in the wall. Keeping this data timely is going to be very difficult. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone —Michael Huffman
   (...) Agreed, for LEGO Imagination Stores, yes this will be difficult; they're very high traffic. But for some of the smaller stores, no. But it comes down to some information vs. no information at all. In my case, I'd rather have some information (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone —John Gerlach
   (...) There are certain elements that I'd pay a nice premium to be able to get in specific colors. Do you hear that, LEGO? You have customers that want to spend lots of money on your product, if you can figure out a way to make it happen. We want (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) When our local Store manager went back to Enfield for a management meeting, a similar request was one of the suggestions that he took to TLG from BAYLUG. Basically, I asked them to roll an extra tub of pellets through and put the stock in the (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)