 General / 54642 (-5)
  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) ... (...) Wow, fantastic! Please do leave the color boarder (the redundancy helps). Very nice, thank you for sharing, Benn (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Jake McKee's Speech: How LEGO Caught the Cluetrain

Thanks for posting that, good stuff there, definitely worth the watch for a geek like me :) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people)

  LEGO puzzle at a recent Party

This is not fully LEGO-related, but for the past several years I have been hosting semi-regular "Puzzle Parties" at my house. This last weekend the Party included a puzzle/challenge for teams that involved building a large egg made from LEGO bricks. (...) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) So I've been busy this morning... I've changed it so the parts now show up in color (I had to fix the color of the 'light blue' parts; I think they were actually 'medium blue'). I still have the color border around the parts... I can remove (...) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Jake McKee's Speech: How LEGO Caught the Cluetrain

(...) It's taking me a while longer than expected, mostly because I'm working on what to highlight as there's so much that could be written about. I've picked a couple points in the Cluetrain Manifesto not covered in the speech and writing a piece (...) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact