 General / 54634
  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Dave, This sounds great! :) How big is your store's PaB wall? Once I get the 'Sign In' & 'Edit what's on the Wall' interface done, you should be able to do updates via your iPhone. Here's what I'm thinking that will make wall updates easier... (...) (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Okay I got all the parts down and the locations on the wall. It might take me a day to get it emailed to you. I will be adding some more parts to the wall soon. So I will give you an update to that as well. I would like to see color images for (...) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) So I've been busy this morning... I've changed it so the parts now show up in color (I had to fix the color of the 'light blue' parts; I think they were actually 'medium blue'). I still have the color border around the parts... I can remove (...) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) ... (...) Wow, fantastic! Please do leave the color boarder (the redundancy helps). Very nice, thank you for sharing, Benn (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)