 General / 54632 (-5)
  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) I would love to help you with the Oregon Store PaB list. I work at the store and handle all the PaB ordering and stocking of the wall. So giving you updates will be easy when parts are added. Our store gets lots of traffic so the wall (...) (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Mike, I have one word for this: AWESOME! Works better than I had hoped. Todd (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Thank you. Yes, I need to get the LEGO stores' addresses & phone numbers into the database as well, then integrate it with the iPhone's web standards... it's on my ToDo list. :) --Mike. (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Thanks. Sorry about that. Was in a hurry. :) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) (Fixed the link) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact