 General / 54619
54618  |  54620
Subject:
Your fan community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:08:54 GMT

Dear Lego-Fans,

I have to write a term paper for my university about Lego and its community. I
must admit, I am surprised how much Lego is doing for its community and the fans
all around the globe. To make everything a little more scientific for my work I
like to ask you a few questions. Maybe some of you find the time to reply to me
via email (2mail-julia@web.de). It would be a great help for me.

1. How old are you?
2. What gender are you?
3. What nationality do you have?
4. At what age did you start playing with Lego?
5. Did you ever participate in one of the various competitions Lego announces?
6. Do you feel understood by Lego as a fan/ integrated in the community?
7. Did you ever create something with LegoFactory/Mindstorms etc. and ordered it
afterwards?
8. Do you think Lego is more for kids or for adults?
9. What do you think about the influence of Lego on communities such as Lugnet?
Is it too much or too less?
10. Anything you wish Lego would do for you as a fan?

Thanks you all in advance for your help. Greetings from Germany. Julia.