 General / 54613
    Re: Jake McKee's Speech: How LEGO Caught the Cluetrain —Richie Dulin
   (...) Thanks for sharing! It serves as a reminder of what has happened, and what can happen. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on it in due course. Cheers Richie Dulin (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people)

        Re: Jake McKee's Speech: How LEGO Caught the Cluetrain —Tim Courtney
   (...) It's taking me a while longer than expected, mostly because I'm working on what to highlight as there's so much that could be written about. I've picked a couple points in the Cluetrain Manifesto not covered in the speech and writing a piece (...) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people)