 General / 54602
    Bleeping MOC stealers!!! —Eric Kingsley
   I want to know who Patrick is... (URL) that is my MOC. You can find it in this gallery and many other NELUG galleries from 6-8 years ago! (Check the bottom row of the first page for example) (URL) it is old and this person problably thought I had (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Bleeping MOC stealers!!! —Sean Kenney
   (...) His account has been deleted. A lot of kids on MOCpages do this, sadly. - Sean, "MOCpolice" (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)