 General / 54477 (-10)
  Re: What would happen to your collection....

Good question - hey I turned 40 last year too, but I have kids who will get it all. There are choices for those without an obvious beneficiary but first you have ask the really tough question: does the estate need the value of the collection in (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) I'd make sure that the majority goes to the GMLTC. Of course they'd probably be cursing my name as they finished the sorting I never got around to doing, but they'd have a lot more bricks to build with. JohnG, GMLTC (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) Simple. Procreate:-) Or will it to relatives with kids or who are young adults that will be having kids (assuming loose bricks) If you are talking MOCs, they could be saved as heirlooms, or sold off on eBay. Sad to think about; thanks, Dave. (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, FTX)

  What would happen to your collection....

Not going to be morbid or anything, but here's the scenario-- You pass on. What happens to your LEGO collection? Many of us have collections well into the thousands, and some of us have well into the hundreds of thousands of pieces. I'd imagine that (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  New Power Functions Electronics Folder

The new Power Functions Electronics folder in my Brickshelf: (URL) contains circuits and pictures of how to use electronics with your PF parts. So far there are PF lead mods, a light direction, latch and flash circuit, which can keep train lights on (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: Posted on Yahoo.com News

(...) Just heard a version of this on NPR news. Today is the day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! -Hendo (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Posted on Yahoo.com News

Posted on Yahoo.com News At 50, Lego still going strong despite high-tech toy world by Slim Allagui 1 hour, 50 minutes ago COPENHAGEN (AFP) - Lego's colourful bricks that have inspired kids' imaginations worldwide celebrated their 50th anniversary (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

A new version of my Power Functins library and PWM remote are now available at: (URL) There was some code cleanup and fine tuning. The PWM remote program now goes from slowest to fasted speed. give it a try and thanks for all the feed back so far. (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Lego on Google

(...) What a coincidence. I just noticed that Lugnet now features Google ads. (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More LEGO anniversary geekiness...

(...) Bricklink agrees with you on the 1975 issue, but not on 1977 for articulated minifigs. Peeron does, however, list a whopping four sets that included articulated smiley-figs in '77. Of equal significance is the fact that they show a Castle from (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact