 General / 54417 (-5)
  Re: ALL-TIME Greatest Loudmouths on LUGNET?

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:Jut1v9.r4@lugnet.com... (...) Cheap Shot? Nope, I wasn't gunning for you. Shoot, I was just aiming to funny. But I figured you'd rifle through your armory for a comeback. You're always a barrel of (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ALL-TIME Greatest Loudmouths on LUGNET?

(...) That was meant as a cheap shot, wasn't it!??? Well played! :D JOHN (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: ALL-TIME Greatest Loudmouths on LUGNET?

Snip (Plus, I think I've got a good shot at it>;D) (...) I bet you're right. ;) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  ALL-TIME Greatest Loudmouths on LUGNET?

I remember each year we used to find out among us who was the chattiest from the previous year, but that hasn't happened in a while, so I think that it would be k3wl to find out who the all-time greatest are up until this point. Is that possible? (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How to Build a LEGO Geodesic Dome

(...) This is excellent, Holger! Thanks for pointing it out to me. Last night I was chatting with another builder who mentioned another dome, and this must be it. Very nice model, I'm blogging it. (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact