 General / 54407 (-10)
  Getting your MOC's to shows?

I'm not sure where this should be posted, so I placed it in events, general, and storage. Stacy and I are planning to attend Brickworld and possibly BrickFair this year. We would like to exhibit at both, but this year will be our first time doing (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: New Plane In KLM Colors???

(...) The additional photos posted on BrickShelf clearly show the plane is painted. Thanks, CDC (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to Build a LEGO Geodesic Dome

(...) my regards to the builder! (17 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: How to Build a LEGO Geodesic Dome

Hi Jon, thanks for sharing your Dome and the instructions and thoughts behind the scences. Just recently German AFOL "treczoks" covered the "the last of it's kind" under a half-soccer-ball-dome: (URL) In year 2153, 45 years after the big bang this (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Help dating old italian catalogue

(...) thx for the quick answer. w. (17 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  New World Record in Bellaire, OHIO

Hi all, well it is official. New home of the World's Largest LEGO(r) Images is Bellaire, OHIO Special thanks to the AFOLs who helped build this HUGE picture. Looking forward to 2 more records in 2007. If you want to be part of the next record feel (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to Build a LEGO Geodesic Dome

(...) OK, that's really cool. Did you try using just 5 holes of the wheel for the 5 pt vertices? It might solve the problem of having to force the pentagons, which probably will deform the connectors after a time. Might not look as good though. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Help dating old italian catalogue

(...) Sorry: I take it back -- the first one is 1961. Jim (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help dating old italian catalogue

(...) Willy. The first one appears to be 1960. The second one is 1958. Nice images. --Jim (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to Build a LEGO Geodesic Dome

(...) That is awesome. Very informative too. I have tried building a "bio-dome" using trapazoidal facets with techinc angle connectors. I couldn't ever get a working geometry that lined up with lego parts without getting so big it would be (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact