 General / 54392 (-5)
  How to Build a LEGO Geodesic Dome

Hey everybody. I finally got around to posting instructions for the geodesic dome I built back in 2006. Please take a look: (URL) Let me know what you think! Can't wait to see some cool domes (or spheres) from other builders! (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  New Plane In KLM Colors???

Does anyone know about this airplane posted on Brickshelf in the KLM colors? Is this a new 2008 set that has not been released, some kind of promotional set, or has the poster altered a regular plane with some kind of contact in the KLM colors? Does (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Available parts in a particular color

(...) I think this is what you are looking for: (URL) Bricklink, click on Catalog tab, Colors sub-tab, find the color you are investigating, and click the Parts column link (first one). Of course, Bricklink and Peeron part lists are not guaranteed (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Brickvention (Melbourne, Australia)

Hi Everyone! Brickvention is now just under two weeks away. The committee are very excited as they can finally see all of their hard work coming together. For those new to the concept, it's a gathering of Lego Fans from all around Australia (and (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.events) !

  Brickworld 2008 Registration Open

Hello Everyone!! We at Brickworld are thrilled to be bringing a second event to the community. We have made changes to the event based on feedback we received last year to try and make it more rewarding for the attendees. Here are some of the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact