 General / 54302 (-5)
  Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)

(2 URLs) Flickr Gallery> I was fortunate enough to recently get my hands on Big Ben Bricks new Medium Drivers, so I set out to build a Ten Wheeler based off of the Grapevine Railroad's "Puffy". "Lady" is fully track ready, easily negotiating turns (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Lego to build Self Esteem in my students

Hi, I am a teacher from Saskatchewan Canada and I have started a Lego Project to build self esteem in my students. Please take a look at my support website : (URL) can use all the help I can gather. Thanks, Chris de Feijter (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.general)

  Brickshelf Status (Attention: Kevin Loch)

(This is a message for Kevin Loch:) The LEGO Ambassadors have been trying to contact you recently via email. Could you please contact one of the following Ambassadors as soon as possible? Thank you. Nelson Yrizarry: brickdaddy AT gmail.com. Benjamin (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  tattoo help

I'm currently trying to plan a lego based tattoo that would include two of the lego people, a boy and a girl. I'm having trouble finding a suitable girl image. So any pictures, advice, or where I could find a girl lego person would be great. Thanks. (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: OBB--it's where the cool kids hang out

(...) Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing (and appropriate FUT set). Tim PS. I have to write this rambling little postscript in order to get Lugnet to accept this post but I really don't want to mess up this quote. PPS. And even the first postscript (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact