 General / 54282 (-5)
  Re: Building block cake recipe from Betty Crocker

(...) VERY COOL Roy, Thanks for the Link!! i cant wait to make em now. (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Send Advent Calendar to UK from USA

I have sent advent calendars to the grand kids for several years. I now have two living in the UK and would like to send the Lego sets to them. Anybody have a recommendation for an on-line store that will handle this purchase and delivery? Any help (...) (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Building block cake recipe from Betty Crocker

Sweet! :-) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old West Stock Car

(...) Tony That's simple but very effective, a perfect match for #805. I can feel an order to brickforge coming on ... No wonder you wanted to show off! Chris (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Skyscraper

In lugnet.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote: Oops, Sorry Dave, I didn't notice that second link already had the vid on it, my mistake. Janey "Red Brick" (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact