 General / 54277 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Skyscraper

(...) Agreed, awesome... and a cool vid (well aside from the horrible soundtrack) of the process as well here... (URL) Im not so found of the baseplate cutting, as I think there could have been better ways around it, but more than impressive, for (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Skyscraper

(...) Indeed. A friend forwarded me that yesterday. Lots of lime plates! Jonathan (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Skyscraper

From Geekdad-- (URL) this linkto this article-- (URL) some flickr photos-- (URL) fantastic! A terrific blend of art and architecture!! Dave K (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Old West Stock Car

I got some Brickforge animals in the mail a few weeks ago, and I've been wanting to find a way to show them off. I thought about building a livestock car, but modern livestock cars have roofs and high walls, and really don't let you see much detail. (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET needs a Lounge

(...) I'm "all in" :-d (...) That really does sound like fun. Alas, it won't be. But you're coming to Brickworld, yes? And bring along (by the ear, if you have to) Koudys, too! (Chris in tow is a given) (...) What's the drinking age in TGWN? Ross (...) (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact