 General / 54252 (-5)
  Re: Weren't we all expecting this??

(...) As it turns out, we own very few of the maxi-scale Mega Bloks--probably under two dozen of them--and only one or two of those are yellow. My younger doesn't yet care at all for interlocking blocks, and my older is into the mega-scale Mega (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Weren't we all expecting this??

(...) Maybe neither the governmental standards or Mega Bloks are at fault but rather the "non-profit" magazine which stated that ; "When the results were returned by a lab, which Mr. Clerk said he could not identify because of a confidentiality (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Weren't we all expecting this??

(...) In any event, have you nonetheless preemptively separated your kids from the clones, Dave!? From the road where the rubber meets, JOHN (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Weren't we all expecting this??

(...) Don't get too overjoyed. Since Lego does not make the bricks, never did make the plastic, who know were it is made. China comes to mind. And if it is like other toys and cat and dog food we may see more on this, Hopefully Lego has been (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Weren't we all expecting this??

(...) Thanks for the link--product safety is of great concern to fans of the brand, especially those of us who have small children! I think that this part is relevant: Health Canada, a government department, said that the preliminary results of (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact