 General / 54233
54232  |  54234
Subject:
Renting LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 05:48:15 GMT

So I've been approached by a work associate that wants to rent 'lots of' LEGO
for some sort of business thingy.

She says she'll need enough for 100ish people.  I think, unless they're building
big stuff, that I pretty much got that covered.

I've never rented before--I've lent to grade schools for months at a time, but
have never rented.

Anyone have any experience with renting LEGO?

Dave K