 General / 54220
    10179 Millennium Falcon —John Patterson
   Well, just got mine today when I got home from a vacation. I have to comment that it is large and heavy. My certificate is 2877. I was wondering if they made 5000 or 10,000 for the first run of these. What is the highest number out there. I have to (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 10179 Millennium Falcon —Dermot Walsh
   (...) Mine is 7,4xx - can't remember the rest. Saw a set on sale on eBay yesterday and the number of the cert was 9,xxx. So, there must be at least 10k of them produced. (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)