 General / 54165
54164  |  54166
Subject:
LEGO brick as a ipod dock (sort of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:18:15 GMT

I thought this was interesting for both LEGO and ipods fans.

<http://technabob.com/blog/2007/09/23/lego-block-as-ipod-dock/>

These colorful plastic pieces may look a lot like a LEGO blocks, but they’re
actually tiny iPod docks. Each block even has some scrawny little speakers built
in, making it completely self-contained. Since the speakers don’t even require
external power, don’t expect much volume, but what do you expect from something
this small?

The strange thing for me is why you’d want a single solitary block that doesn’t
snap together with any others. Doesn’t that defeat the whole purpose of building
blocks? Regardless, they’re still kind of fun if you’re looking for something
different to pair up with your iPod.

Price: 14,500 KRW (about $16 USD).

If you like well, you'll have to import it from Korea.

Link to the Korean store.
<http://www.10x10.co.kr/shopping/category_prd.asp?itemid=113148>

-Abner