 General / 54159
54158  |  54160
Subject:
My UCS Millenium Falcon Has Arrived!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:13:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just thought that I would share my joy. The DHL truck pulled up just after I
pulled into my garage.

I'm waiting to open it (it's supposed to be my B-Day present), but I don't mind
so much. I got to see the "Model Citizens" (sales reps) at the Potomac Store
starting to put their copy together on Friday. I got to put my fingers on the
parts and have a look at the instructions... very nicely done, I think.

Have Fun!
C-Ya!

Rich

(PS. Please check my member page for actual email address... I have no idea why
the posting mechanism does not update by the member profile... I changed it
almost 3 years ago....  If anyone has an answer or can change it, let me know.
Thanks.)