 General / 54147 (-5)
  Re: Lego Cruise Ship Challenge

The link didn't work... I believe this is the link. (URL) -Abner (17 years ago, 17-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China

Now if they could only do this for Australia (which probably accounts for a much larger percentage of LEGO worldwide sales than china does) (17 years ago, 15-Sep-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China

LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China Sept. 12, 2007 Danish toy giant LEGO opened its first flagship store in China on Wednesday after a 15-year presence in the country. LEGO CEO and President, Jorgen Vig Knudstorp, who is on his first visit to (...) (17 years ago, 15-Sep-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  NWBrickCon reaches 100 registered attendees!

NWBrickCon is very happy to announce that we have reached 100 registered attendees. You still have 3 days left to register. NWBrickCon 2007 Advance Registration Closes on September 15th. Benefits of Advance Registration include a lower price ($44 (...) (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  6 years ago - The day we all came together - 9/11/01

(2 URLs) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.year.2007, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact