 General / 54147 (-10)
  Re: Lego Cruise Ship Challenge

The link didn't work... I believe this is the link. (URL) -Abner (17 years ago, 17-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China

Now if they could only do this for Australia (which probably accounts for a much larger percentage of LEGO worldwide sales than china does) (17 years ago, 15-Sep-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China

LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China Sept. 12, 2007 Danish toy giant LEGO opened its first flagship store in China on Wednesday after a 15-year presence in the country. LEGO CEO and President, Jorgen Vig Knudstorp, who is on his first visit to (...) (17 years ago, 15-Sep-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  NWBrickCon reaches 100 registered attendees!

NWBrickCon is very happy to announce that we have reached 100 registered attendees. You still have 3 days left to register. NWBrickCon 2007 Advance Registration Closes on September 15th. Benefits of Advance Registration include a lower price ($44 (...) (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  6 years ago - The day we all came together - 9/11/01

(2 URLs) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.year.2007, FTX) !

  It's Another Tequila Sunrise

Being broke, I've decided to do a little CAD work. So I've designed some passenger cars to go a long with my streamlined steam locomotive I built some months ago. (URL) The full consist includes: locomotive, tender, baggage car, passenger car, (...) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX) !!

  Re: Brickshelf Status-- any update???

(...) Well, there have been (URL) issues>, and a vacation in the between time.... Patience, grasshopper. :-) JOHN (17 years ago, 8-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Status-- any update???

(...) it's been well over a month now, what gives? ondrew (17 years ago, 8-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.ambassadors) !

  A monorail D'OH moment!

Hey all, While browsing the Ebay Lego monorail offerings just for grins, I looked at a picture with a part I didn't recognize. Then it hit me! If you can carefully remove this part: (URL) this part: (URL) you have half of a regular straight track (...) (17 years ago, 2-Sep-07, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.general)

  Lego on Season 2 of "Robot Chicken"

Hey all, For those of you who like your humor more than a little sick and twisted, check out disc 1 of Season 2 of "Robot Chicken." In the second or third episode, there's a hilarious Egyptian-themed short that had me howling! I believe that it will (...) (17 years ago, 1-Sep-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact