 General / 54132 (-5)
  Re: New site: BrickBuildr

(...) Okay.. this has been changed. Now you'll only see the lastest 6 LEGO images from a person's photostream. But this also means that people need to tag their photos correctly in Flickr to get them to show up on BrickBuildr. Right now, it's only (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) We have been having various server problems and I am on vacation this week which makes troubleshooting very difficult. Expect more outages for the next few days until I can isolate the problem. (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

I did a Google search of maj.com and came up with an interesting result: (URL) -HRH (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) Both registrations were extended for another year (maj.com on July 13th and brickshelf.com on July 17th). I would more likely suspect that things are down due to other reasons. Perhaps Kevin is in the process of upgrades. If there are issues (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) Maybe the domain name registration quietly expired eight days ago. Yup, I think that's what happened (and that's why some people were able to access it longer than others, as the various DNS registries were updated). (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact