 General / 54127 (-5)
  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) well what ever it was, it's now fixed. ondrew (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) i'm having the same issue! it makes me wonder. ondrew (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) Maybe the old interface is now part of the paid service. ROSCO PS: Not even deep links are working for me. (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) Everything looks normal to me John. Last night I know there was some outage of both the sites, but now it looks ok. (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New site: BrickBuildr

(...) Good work! This sounds like what a lot of people were asking for. One suggestion is to get the feeds for each Flickr user's "LEGO" tag - here's (URL) Chris Giddens'> - so you see only that user's LEGO-related images. Another suggestion would (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact