 General / 54114
  Jewish Lego workshop a success!

I just got back from the National Havurah Institute, a week-long gathering of about 300 Jews (and a few non-Jews) that I've attended every year since 1999 (you can check it out at havurah.org). This year I offered an hour-long workshop with the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)