 General / 54102 (-5)
  Large display minifigs

I just purchased a near mint large minifig (19 inch, display type) through eBay and I was wondering whether anybody knew more on how many different were made as I've had a hard time looking for any collection containing these 'giants'... thx (17 years ago, 1-Aug-07, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO® Indiana Jones: The Videogame (w/Trailer)

If Family Adventure Has a Name, It Must Be LEGO® Indiana Jones: The Videogame LucasArts and TT Games Don Their Fedoras for the Next Great LEGO Gaming Experience SAN DIEGO, Calif. -- July 27, 2007 -- LucasArts and TT Games today announced that LEGO® (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Kiddicraft and Lego

(...) Jim, Excellent information. I think you should publish the link to your site here, so readers can enjoy the pictures you have online too!. Eric (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Status

(...) Kevin's utter lack of communication with the community is unforgivable. It's time to sell BS to someone who gives a damn. (17 years ago, 29-Jul-07, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) I would have no problem spending $5 a month on an image hosting service for LEGO. But I would not do it for one run by Kevin Loch. He has burned that bridge too many damn times. If anyone else were to take over BS from Kevin, I would gladly (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact