 General / 54076
  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) Hi Dave, Lenny has pretty well summed up my argument (although I'm happy with a slightly larger photo size). On the whole I care less about dimensions and more about Kb wastage. With decent jpeg compression you can have a pretty large pic with (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com

(...) I also would like to see a Kb limit on posted pictures. I compress all my posted jpeg with JPEG Wizard from Pegasus Imaging. None of my posted files are larger then 350Kb and they are 1152 x 768. Pegasus’s more expensive Wizard has a (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)